Bresaola Stella Alpina is a cured beef product made from “Punta d’anca” (top side without the adductor muscle). The Bresaola made from this cut of beef has a compact
shape and excellent quality, because it comes from the “noble” muscles of the thigh. It is dry salted for a period of time that varies for each piece, then the pieces are stuffed into casings, dried and aged in optimal temperature and humidity conditions, in order to obtain the product’s typical organoleptic characteristics.
Ageing methods are based on Salumificio Gianoncelli’s many years of experience.
Red colour, lean meat,
tender, delicate and light smell,
• Au naturel, to taste its typical flavour
• With butter or rocket and a few drops of lemon
• As desired
• Store the vacuum packed product at a temperature between +2 and +4°C
• Store the natural product, with or without netting, below 14 °C
• Once opened store below 8 °C
3,00 – 4,00 kg
1,50 – 2,00 kg
Small 2 PC/Large 5 PC
Small 4PC/Large 10 PC